Events record: play in montage view

Anything you want added or changed in future versions of ZoneMinder? Post here and there's a chance it will get in! Search to make sure it hasn't already been requested.
maclag

Events record: play in montage view

Post by maclag »

Hi all,

Again, apologizes if that was proposed already but I didn't find it:

It is possible to have the list of events of all monitors in the same time (mean on a single list), but unfortunately, playing events is a single view.

It would be good to have a montage view for reviewing events records.
If one monitor has an event recorded, and not the others ones, the other frames stay black.

The main interest is if several monitors have overlapping recorded events, it's much easier to figure out what's going on than jumping from one to the next, with a go back-and-forth in time. This happens quite often with two cameras having overlapped viewing zones, or very close to each other.
nightcrawler

Re: Events record: play in montage view

Post by nightcrawler »

It is possible to have the list of events of all monitors in the same time (mean on a single list), but unfortunately, playing events is a single view.
yes that's possible just navigate to the console page and press on the total amount of events line beneath all the monitors.
(example..
monitor 1 door .... 1 hour event
monitor 2 garage...3 hour events
4 events hour

press the 4 events number!

it's not possible to view all the events from 1 selected time period over all your monitors. It should be an nice new feature..I agree that!
Zoneminder @Ubuntu 11 server, ZM 1.25.0 , FFMPEG, 4 Analoge cameras, 1.6ghz P4mobile, 2GB ram, 60GB-HDD.
I also have an (homeseer) domotica system up-and-running with touchscreens,light controllers,weather forecast etc.
sluzynsk

Re: Events record: play in montage view

Post by sluzynsk »

nightcrawler wrote:
<snip>

it's not possible to view all the events from 1 selected time period over all your monitors. It should be an nice new feature..I agree that!

This! Yes! This I want. I want to be able to scrub across a timeline and see all of my monitors seek to that time. I have several cameras with overlapping views and I want to be able to see what happened at 2:54 yesterday across all of those at the same time.