Flash streaming with live cd

Support and queries relating to third party Live CDs and DVD, VM images and other packaged distributions
mrd

Post by mrd »

Perhaps you could email me your zm_html_view_cycle.php or cut and paste it here.

Thanks,
MRD
cordel

Post by cordel »

It's not proper form to post an entire file in a post. I'll email you the file if your having problems correctly patching the file. Here's a great howtos to create and use patches:
http://www.cpqlinux.com/patch.html
http://linuxchix.org/content/courses/ke ... ng/lesson9

The correct way is the use of diff's and patches.
Check your email, I sent you the file.
mrd

Post by mrd »

Thank you for your paitence...
MRD
mrd

Post by mrd »

OK...

I'm still struggling with a minor issue.

The "scale" is not being set properly for the cycle view with your code/patch in place.

If I click on one of the single camera views from the monitor links, the page source shows that the scale is set to 100. If I hard code the scale=100 into your code it worls fine for me.

The two variables in options/web that effect this are:
ZM_WEB_MONTAGE_WIDTH and ZM_WEB_MONTAGE_HEIGHT

Mine are both set to "0" and if I change them to something like 100, it produces an image but at an incorrect size and ratio as I assume would be expected.

My question to you is, why does it work for the single camera view, but not the cycle or montage view? Should those two variables be set to something other than "0", which works fine in the other view.

Thanks,
Michael
MRD
cordel

Post by cordel »

Because cycle and montage view use the settings you have configured in options (under the web tab is one of those settings).
mrd

Post by mrd »

Any hint what I would set them to so that it creates a scale=100?
MRD