Uncaught Error

Support and queries relating to third party Live CDs and DVD, VM images and other packaged distributions
ovtenfac

Uncaught Error

Post by ovtenfac »

I am getting an error from one of the java script files. In my log I get "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'ServerId')" and the file it points to is skins_classic_views_js_montagereview-classic-1544278795.js line 120.

Apparently ServerID is an undefined variable? Here is the actual line that it is pointing to:

var server = storage.ServerId ? Servers[storage.ServerId] : Servers[serverId];

Just for the fun of it I changed my view to flat and get a new error. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isDisplayed')

pointing to the file /zm/tools/mootools/mootools-more.js line 1. However there is only one line in that file which is several hundred characters long. I believe the crlf character may have been corrupted?

I found these errors when I was trying to use the Montage Review feature of zm. I am using version 1.32.3 on a Raspberry Pi. Everything else seems to be working fine.
iconnor

Re: Uncaught Error

Post by iconnor »

1.32 series is not supported. These issues will not be fixed because they are already fixed in newer versions of ZM.