[BUG]Monitor tabs doesn't work

Support and queries relating to all previous versions of ZoneMinder
breizhbug

[BUG]Monitor tabs doesn't work

Post by breizhbug »

Hello,

I have an issue with monitor tabs which doesn't work even with IE or firefox ie if you click on source, timestamp, control...etc, nothing happen. Same thing for presets or cancel button --> no action

With other consult PC same thing.

There is not same issue on other zm installed PC, so it seems to be due to DVR machine. What could it be due to ?
Do I have to reinstall some module? if yes what ?

Additionnal information, Options tabs works well... why ?

Please advise
Thanks in advance
Regards
Last edited by breizhbug on Fri May 25, 2007 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
breizhbug

Post by breizhbug »

Nobody can help ?
breizhbug

Post by breizhbug »

I just have add to firefox debug tools and see errors when I try to switch between monitor tabs config.
It indicates 'submit tab not defined' for example javascript: submitTab( document.monitor_form, 'buffers' ); The tab is named 'Tampon' after french translation.
Could it be due to the update of zm_lang_fr_fr.php I've recently done.

Please advise.
breizhbug

Post by breizhbug »

I confirm this issue is realy due to translate file. When I switch to gb_en for example, monitor tabs works fine.
Would you please confirm my analyze ?
breizhbug

Post by breizhbug »

Nobody's concerned with this bug ?
cordel

Post by cordel »

breizhbug wrote: Could it be due to the update of zm_lang_fr_fr.php I've recently done.
I would suggest Translating a another file that has no errors introduced in it woud be the simple way.
breizhbug

Post by breizhbug »

cordel wrote:
breizhbug wrote: Could it be due to the update of zm_lang_fr_fr.php I've recently done.
I would suggest Translating a another file that has no errors introduced in it woud be the simple way.
My opinion is problem is not due to the translation I've done (I just replace english phrases or words by french ones).
I think it's into zm construction which use new french words as name of tabs to switch between differents tabs which generate java errors.
If some one could give me the concerned variables, I can replace theses by initial english word and I can expect it would works fine.
Last edited by breizhbug on Sat May 26, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robi

Post by robi »

breizhbug wrote:
cordel wrote:
My opinion is problent not due to the translation I've done (I just replace english phrases or words by french ones).
I think it's into zm construction which use new french words as name of tabs to switch between differents tabs which generate java errors.
If some one could give me the concerned variables, I can replace theses by initial english word and I can expect it would works fine.
See if it's a charset problem. For example with my fixed hungarian translation, things are working fine.
v1.25.0 + Ubuntu Linux 12.04 Server