dmit

Post by dmit »

There is an alternative link to SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openstreaming
GRAPI

Re: Nokia 6610 cannot see images

Post by GRAPI »

RedB wrote:Hi All - Love ZoneMinder!

On my Nokia 6610, I can get to the status page ( Status, Load, Monitor listing, Function & Events)

If I select a Monitor 'row' I get a screen with the Monitor Name, Function and Events numbers.

Selecting anything on this screen returns "File Format Not Known" and returns me to the first status page.

Anyone have any idea why I can't view an image?

Alough I think the 'cookie' settings listed on this forum were RE login, I have set them all as 'True' anyway - made no difference.

Thanks

I have the same problem with or without wurfl and a SonyEricsson K700i or K500i (with good parameter in zm.php) :
I can get to the status page ( Status, Load, Monitor listing, Function & Events) but selecting anything on this screen returns "File Format Not Known" and returns me to the first status page.
SifuDean

Post by SifuDean »

Hi Guys,

The usual problem in this case (where the first page works and nothing else or nothing works) is that the carrier has a proxy server filtering the incoming data / requests. We have even found a couple here in Australia that block everything except if you have a specific business account for the mobile and that gives proper internet access.

If you where to contact the carrier with the problem and the plan that you are on says that you have internet access then complain to them that it is false marketing and that their firewalls and proxies are stopping you from doing your business etc.

They may even open the firewall to your IP if you ask the right people. We did that and got it all working for another product.

But you are right in that they want there share in the end and they control the access in any case.

Regards,

Deano
GRAPI

Post by GRAPI »

I can control the usage of a proxy on my mobile phone : and I said NO PROXY....

but it's the same : only first page nothing for thr other
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

You could try setting

Code: Select all

session.use_trans_sid = 1
in your php.ini file if it isn't already. Although the script sets it sometimes it doesn't want to stick unless changed in the main ini file.

Phil
GRAPI

Post by GRAPI »

I try your setting, but nothing to do

Grapi
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Did you remember to restart httpd after making the change?

Phil
GRAPI

Post by GRAPI »

Yes Phil
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Without any additional debug then I'm a bit stuck. I have a few phones to test with and have had it working on Sony Ericcson T610, T68 and V800i but not had chance to try it with either of the two models mentioned. I'll see if I can dig something up. What does the wurlfl.log say?

Phil
SifuDean

Setting your proxy may not have any affect....

Post by SifuDean »

Hi,

The setting of Proxy use on your own handset may not have any effect at all as it is the FW and Proxy setup of the carrier that over rides the end user connection.

Think transpartent proxy servers.

Here in Australia most people are not able to reach the net directly unless they have a specific business type account for their mobile.

You would have to talk to your carrier and find out what packages provide real internet access without the limits that are usually set in place.

Regards,

Deano
seb3s

Did somebody resolves it ?

Post by seb3s »

Hi all,

I have the same problem with a SonyEricsson T630.
I can get to the status page ( Status, Load, Monitor listing, Function & Events) but selecting anything on this screen returns "File Format Not Known" and returns me to the first status page.

Has anybody solves that ?

Thanks.
Sebastien.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Are you using WURFL to determine configuration of your mobile or have you configured it directly yourself?

Phil
seb3s

xHTML with a Sony Ericsson T630

Post by seb3s »

Hi Phil,
I've configured it myself in zm.php.
I've modified the following:

// This is an example of using fixed device strings to just match your phone etc
$devices = array(
array( 'name'=>"Motorola V600", 'ua_match'=>"MOT-V600", 'format'=>"xhtml", 'cookies'=>false, 'width'=>176, 'height'=>220 ),
array( 'name'=>"Motorola V600", 'ua_match'=>"MOT-A820", 'format'=>"xhtml", 'cookies'=>false, 'width'=>176, 'height'=>220 ),
array( 'name'=>"T630", 'ua_match'=>"SonyEricssonT630", 'format'=>"xhtml", 'cookies'=>true, 'width'=>128, 'height'=>160 )
);

Cheers,
Sebastien.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Assuming the user agent string will match (I don't know what it is for a 630), then you could try with cookies set to false if you haven't already. Even though a lot of phones say they support cookies I often find that they don't do it very well.

Phil
seb3s

T630

Post by seb3s »

Hi Phil,

The HTTP_USER_AGENT matches coz I've tried with the phone before proceeding with the modifications and the HTML pages sent to the phone at this time were different.

I've first started with the cookies set to false: in this case, when I click on any link within the main page, I returned back to the login screen (I think this behaviour what also previously described in this thread).

What else?
TIA,
Sebastien.