End User Documentation?

Support and queries relating to all previous versions of ZoneMinder
kylejohnson

End User Documentation?

Post by kylejohnson »

I am wondering if there is any end user documentation laying around for processes such as searching, viewing and exporting events, using the montage view, etc.

Thanks
50cc

Post by 50cc »

Working on this, in dutch though which many, many people speak all over the world....

It is aimed at ZoneMinder users who need to view events and live streams. Also some admin controls info will be added.

It is written in ODT. After I finish the Dutch version I will translate it to English. As soon as I finish that I will post both somewhere online. Can't tell you when though.
kylejohnson

Post by kylejohnson »

50cc wrote:Working on this, in dutch though which many, many people speak all over the world....

It is aimed at ZoneMinder users who need to view events and live streams. Also some admin controls info will be added.

It is written in ODT. After I finish the Dutch version I will translate it to English. As soon as I finish that I will post both somewhere online. Can't tell you when though.
If you could use any assistance with this, let me know and I'd be glad to help. I don't speak Dutch though. :(