I can't play the events recorded

Support and queries relating to all previous versions of ZoneMinder
agustinhenze

I can't play the events recorded

Post by agustinhenze »

Hello, I am using zoneminder the 1.23.2. The problem is that I want to see events and shows me the last frame, and after the first frame and passes directly to the next event.
I put the ip and the user that I will leave up to 4 days to see directly.
http://201.253.152.12:1010/zm
user = guest
password = guest
timcraig

Post by timcraig »

Looking at events in your ZM system, I see that your viewing events in Replay mode "All Events." Where it will play an event and when the event is over, it will say "Next event in 500secs" where it will count down the seconds until playing the next event.

I don't understand the wording of your the question 100%, but it sounds like you are asking to have events play back-to-back. To play events back to back you need to be in Replay mode "Gapless Events".

That brings us to a problem I see with your ZM installation, your event window isn't showing the "Replay" control. You can see the "Replay" control in the screen shot below
Image.

Edit:
Now I see why you don't have a replay control. The replay control only shows when you are in the the DVR style streaming. Go to ZM options, go to the web tab and check the ZM_WEB_DVR_STREAMING checkbox (you'll probably have to download the mootools). Then veiw a event and change the reply mode to "Gapless Events".