RC3: Zoom in not working for Event Time Line

Support and queries relating to all previous versions of ZoneMinder
wongda

RC3: Zoom in not working for Event Time Line

Post by wongda »

This problem only occur in when you click the number of events under the Events column in the ZM - Console view. There is no problems with Hour/Day/Week/Month column.

Even with the Event column, only the total # of events from all monitors will produce this error. If you click Event # for each monitor, there is no problem.

To trigger this problem, you do:

1. Click the number under the Events column. You can to click the total events at the last row.

2. You will get to ZM - Timeline

The first line is:

Notice: Undefined variable: filter in /usr/share/zoneminder/zm_html_view_timeline.php on line 155

Then if you click any of "<", "-", ">", you get:

An error has occurred and this operation cannot continue.
For full details check your web logs for the code '25890D'

under /var/log/apache2/error.log:

[Sat Dec 15 18:42:18 2007] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] SQL-ERROR(9C7304): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and E.StartTime >= '2007-12-14 17:59:50' and E.EndTime >= '2007-12-14 22:00:00'' at line 1, referer: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/zm/index.php?vie ... ine&page=1
zoneminder
Site Admin

Post by zoneminder »

Thanks. Added to bugzilla.
Phil
reidar094

An error has occurred and this operation cannot continue

Post by reidar094 »

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

I'm having the same problem on all 14 camera's. Very irritating when I need to look something up, and I can't access the files.