How can I execute a filter based on the condition from last event and apply this to the last event and not to all events

Discussions related to the 1.36.x series of ZoneMinder
JCAK

How can I execute a filter based on the condition from last event and apply this to the last event and not to all events

Post by JCAK »

Hi,

I'm working with object detection and I want execute a script only if event is new and contains the text note "person". When match the condition the script triggers an alarm. My problem is, I can't find the way to create a condition only for the new event, the filter search on all records.

Could someone help me to achive this?

Thanks
Magic919

Re: How can I execute a filter based on the condition from last event and apply this to the last event and not to all ev

Post by Magic919 »

Base it on the email alert filer and use an event start time clause.
-
JCAK

Re: How can I execute a filter based on the condition from last event and apply this to the last event and not to all ev

Post by JCAK »

Magic919 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:40 am Base it on the email alert filer and use an event start time clause.
I'm not using email.
Are there any possibility to run a filter in background to read events happened on the last 10 seconds?
Start Time -10 seconds, or how can I do it?

Thanks
Magic919

Post by Magic919 »

Yes, have a look at the email alert filter and base it on that.
-