Reviewing frames

Discussions related to the 1.36.x series of ZoneMinder
lyallp

Reviewing frames

Post by lyallp »

If I click on an event, I am presented with a list of frames within that event.
Alarm frame rows are a different colour (in my case, orange).
If I click on a particular frame that is an alarm frame, I am shown the individual frame with Blob(s) outline shown as well as the zone colour outline.
If I click the 'next' -> button, and the next frame is an alarm frame, I am also shown the blob outline as well as the whole frame in the zone colour.
If I click the 'next' -> button, and the next frame is NOT an alarm frame, the frame is shown as expected. No blobs, no zone colour outline.
If any subsequent frame is an alarm frame, the entire frame is outlined in the zone colour but the blobs are not shown.

As an aside, is it possible to feed an event through the analysis process as though it was coming from a camera, to test revised camera/zone settings?

I am still trying to overcome moving shadows of trees at sunrise/sunset, showing on my shed, which, unfortunately, is a cream colour, making the shadows rather obvious. Being able to feed a previously captured event, triggered by these shadows, to see if I have overcome the issue, would be awesome.
...Lyall