Help Wanted!

Previous development branch now released as 1.36
dvd

Help Wanted!

Post by dvd »

Hello my fellow ZM mates!

I'm in need of help getting my zm setup going. I've spent embarrassingly too much time on it and at this point would just rather pay someone to take me out of my misery. Willing to Cashapp/BTC $40 to whoever is able to get my setup working!

I'm running on Ubuntu 20.04, have a local install of ZM(stable v1.35.23), ES, Mosquitto, and Home Assisant for a single Amcrest camera. It was doing motion detection at one point with Modect but that is no longer working. It used to send these notifications to home assistant. Home assistant is able to see the live stream however.

Acceptance criteria for the cash prize: Motion detection event sends notification to home assistant, Home assistant alerts Android app on mobile phone with notification along with the frames of motion detected all within a LAN network for simplicity sake.

Obviously willing to send any kind of logs/configs that are necessary! Thanks!
dougmccrary

Re: Help Wanted!

Post by dougmccrary »

Just to clarify, there is no such thing as "ZM(stable v1.35.23)"
Stable is 1.34.25
Magic919

Post by Magic919 »

Post it on the Slack channel.
-
dvd

Post by dvd »

Doug, thank you. I'm pretty sure I chose the stable version when first downloading. Didn't realize what I have now is not stable, it must have updated with the OS. I'll look into downgrading as this might be my problem.

Thanks, I'll post this on slack!