Noise lines random - Proxmox container

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
linezer0

Noise lines random - Proxmox container

Post by linezer0 »

Hello, i had previously installed Zoneminder in a Proxmox container and had it running for a few weeks. For a reason i can not recall, i have deleted the container i tried setting up a new one using the turnkey-zoneminder template and also the ubuntu 18.04 tutorial. Both seemed to work / install well, but i have the problem when trying to view the cameras. At first, i did not get the images to load at all. All of a sudden it worked, but i get some weird noise lines, appearing randomly, sometimes on more than half of the screen. This is a situation i did not have with the old installation and i also do not have when trying to access the cameras through their web interface. I was thinking on downgrading (have no idea to what version and how i can do that). Could you give me some advices?
Attachments
cctv.PNG
cctv.PNG (252.09 KiB) Viewed 883 times
linezer0

Re: Noise lines random - Proxmox container

Post by linezer0 »

Not 100% sure but it now seems to work, at least in low light. I set "deinterlacing" from "none" to "linear", but it might also be the fact that it is getting dark outside, will have to check tomorrow again.