gapless events pause between events

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
swolsen

gapless events pause between events

Post by swolsen »

When viewing an event, selecting Replay "None", plays the event once and stops. Selecting Replay "Single Event" plays the event over and over without stopping. Selecting Replay "All Events" Plays each event without intervention, in order with a 1 minute 7 second pause between each event. Selecting Replay "Gapless Events", plays that event then goes to the next event and waits for you to hit the play button in the event window.

I'm looking to replay all events from the one I selected to the newest one without stopping. Zoneminder use to do this in an earlier version 1.2x

Does this feature no longer exist?
swolsen

Re: gapless events pause between events

Post by swolsen »

I guess no one else has seen this issue.

Anyhow looking at another problem with timestamps not posting in stored events I changed [Video Writer = X264 Camera Passthrough] to be [Video Writer = X264 Encode] and I now can review gapless events without it pausing between each event.

Only problem now is a few of the events seem to freeze when reviewing them. I have to skip to the next event to continue. I download the events that freeze and they do play but are a bit choppy where they freeze in Zoneminder's reviewing.