dlandon's docker and ZMEventNotification with Google Coral Edge TPU USB Accelerator

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
SpikeyGG

dlandon's docker and ZMEventNotification with Google Coral Edge TPU USB Accelerator

Post by SpikeyGG »

Has anyone successfully run dlandon's ZM docker with Google Coral Edge TPU USB Accelerator? I just purchased on of these Coral units and I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. While I wait, I'm looking through the ZMEventNotification docs and I see that it supports the device (in 6.0.0+) via config changes but you must preinstall and configure libedgetpu library, tensorflow-lite library, and the pycoral APIs.

When reviewing the dlandon's docker instructions there aren't any definitions for this so do I need to go into the docker and install these manually? The dlandon's ZM installation appears to take similar switches as the ZMEventNotification but not explicitly the INSTALL_CORAL_EDGETPU switch. :cry:

ZMEventNotification options:

Code: Select all

sudo INSTALL_YOLOV3=no INSTALL_YOLOV4=yes ./install.sh

sudo -H INSTALL_CORAL_EDGETPU=yes ./install.sh # and follow the prompts
dlandon's docker options

-e INSTALL_HOOK="0" \
-e INSTALL_FACE="0" \
-e INSTALL_TINY_YOLOV3="0" \
-e INSTALL_YOLOV3="0" \
-e INSTALL_TINY_YOLOV4="0" \
-e INSTALL_YOLOV4="0" \
-e MULTI_PORT_START="0" \
-e MULTI_PORT_END="0" \
SuperMaximus

Re: dlandon's docker and ZMEventNotification with Google Coral Edge TPU USB Accelerator

Post by SuperMaximus »

Author, did you find the solution?
I am using Dlandon's container too and thinking about GPU acceleration with Google Coral or Nvidia Jetson.
Before ordering need to make sure one of those is operable in Docker.