Timestamp Video File

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.34.x releases only.
pdrhm

Timestamp Video File

Post by pdrhm »

Hey Guys,

I'm using Zm 1.34.16 and all video files are used to Object Detect and Face Recognition by my algorithms in other machine!

The problem is: I populate my MySQL database with the time i found the person in scene, to do it i need to get the timestamp of the Video File (start or end).

With this in hands, i can use to know dates with more person in my front street.

Now the events are saved in this incremental way: monitor/Date/event+1/event+1.mp4
For Monitor 1 -> 1/2020-06-16/1/1.mp4...1/2020-06-16/44/44.mp4, etc.

Two questions:
- Can i change the monitor name that include changing folder name? I have only one and the folder is "1", if i add another this will be "2". If i can change for example: FrontDoor, BackDoor
- Can i change the way that events are stored? Folder or video file named with timestamp

Thanks!
burger

Re: Timestamp Video File

Post by burger »

pdrhm wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:29 pm - Can i change the monitor name that include changing folder name? I have only one and the folder is "1", if i add another this will be "2". If i can change for example: FrontDoor, BackDoor
- Can i change the way that events are stored? Folder or video file named with timestamp
The monitor name is the folder name. I'm not sure what you are asking with #1. Do you want to know if you change the monitor name, will the folder name change? You can always use a symbolic link / alias, if you want different names.

For #2, It's FOSS, so you can change anything. I don't think this can be handled via GUI though.
fastest way to test streams:
ffmpeg -i rtsp://<user>:<pass>@<ipaddress>:554/path ./output.mp4 (if terminal only)
ffplay rtsp://<user>:<pass>@<ipaddress>:554/path (gui)
find paths on ispydb or in zm hcl

If you are new to security software, read:
https://wiki.zoneminder.com/Dummies_Guide