exceeds 100 monitors - bar added - not click and drag -SOLVED

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
ssl

exceeds 100 monitors - bar added - not click and drag -SOLVED

Post by ssl »

Hi everyone, it might be a bug. The problem I have is that when the list of the console section exceeds 100 monitors, zoneminder adds an extra bar with the titles of the header, generating that you can not use the manual ordering of the monitors that are after the extra bar added.
I think it's a bug.
Attachments
not_click.jpg
not_click.jpg (145.65 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
Last edited by ssl on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iconnor

Re: exceeds 100 monitors - bar added - not click and drag

Post by iconnor »

It's a know problem. We break the table because it takes too long to render. We need to switch to a non-table based layout. The main holdup is that I don't really have any idea how to lay it out better. I'd like to incorporate a thumbnail as well. ANyone have any thoughts on the matter?
ssl

Post by ssl »

Hi, thanks for quieting the problem. I solve it by doing a search in which I include the monitor that I can not move and some other monitors (search with less than 100 monitors) and place it in its place or at least place it before the 100 monitors.

The solution that I find is to put numbers of location to the monitors, so if I want to place it in the position for example 16, with a drop-down list I put it in 16 and it would be ordered automatically.
At this time the table monitors has a column for that if I'm not wrong?
ssl

Post by ssl »

Well I solved it by modifying the file that is found in: /usr/share/zoneminder/www/skins/classic/views/console.php
on line 235
where it says% 100 change it to 200

Cheers