Upgraded now the play button does not work

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.32.x releases only.
beach

Upgraded now the play button does not work

Post by beach »

I upgraded to 1.32.3 after adding the appropriate apt source for my Mint 17.1 distro. Everything looks fantastic and seems to work well, however, when looking at recorded video (from both before and after the upgrade) the play button does nothing when clicked. The fast forward and rewind button work fine for looking at the video... but I would rather have normal playback speed using the play button. I am running the latest version of Firefox and I even tried it on a Windoze machine using Edge.

Also, I noticed the progress time is not displaying correctly. Not a big deal but thought I would mention it. Any ideas what is going on here? Thanks in advance.

2019-01-31 17_49_35-ZM - Event.png
2019-01-31 17_49_35-ZM - Event.png (575.41 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
MrMagoo

Re: Upgraded now the play button does not work

Post by MrMagoo »

I have similar issues on my busiest camera, I have three identical units.
The most recent addition runs a steady 10fps, the first one I added wanders its frame rate from 7.5 to 9 fps with the same settings, I cloned the first camera to add the newest and they run through the same POE switch.

The temptation to wipe the install and start again is strong but I cannot spare the time at present and I cannot rule out it becoming laggy again in a month.
phoner

Re: Upgraded now the play button does not work

Post by phoner »

Same problem here the controls aren't working. The play button doesn't work, and the play seems to default to hyper speed when it first starts to play. The rate always says 0.