I'm running ZM 1.32.3 on Ubuntu 18.04 with 5 IP cameras (all wired) all from different manufacturers but mostly set up in ZM as ONVIF on port 554. I've noticed that two of my cameras have multiple single frame sections/events even though they're set to record continuously for 30 minute sections - see attached for two screen grabs from the events log for each camera to illustrate what I mean
These single frame sections seem to happen almost every other one, but not quite.
The cameras are both set up similarly:
- One is Mocord the other is Record
- Both are Ffmpeg
- Both TCP on port 554 (default admin user and ONVIF password discovered via iSpy IIRC)
- Both 1920x1080
- Both X264 Encode
- Both have default Buffers settings
- Neither have any Control set
- Both set to record for 1800 second sections
Happy to share any other things with you but am not sure what would be useful - please just ask.
Many thanks in advance,