multiserver

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.31.x releases only.
Cramac1

multiserver

Post by Cramac1 »

Всем привет.
Хочу настроить ZM в режиме мультисервер.
Все вроде сделал по инструкции, вроде как работает, но:
1. в storage использую путь по умолчанию. Есть ли возможность для каждого сервера свой путь использовать? И так же получать его статус (свободно/занято)?
2. не работает генерация фреймов с удаленного сервера, пишет что по пути дефолтному не найден видеофайл (конечно, он же на другом сервере)
3. onvif тоже ищет только на локальном сервере (но добавить не получается, писал на гитхабе)

в остальном, мультифункции работает, а точнее камеру онлайн смотреть могу, записи тоже.

google.translate:

Hello.
I want to configure ZM in multiserver mode.
Everything seems to have done according to the instructions, sort of like it works, but:
1. In storage, I use the default path. Is it possible for each server to use its own path? And also get his status (free / used)?
2. The generation of frames from the remote server does not work, writes that the video file was not found on the way to the default (of course, it is on the other server)
3. onvif also looks only for the local server (but you can not add it, wrote on the githaba)

in the rest, the multifunction works, or rather I can watch the camera online, records too.

ubuntu 18.04
ZoneMinder, v1.31.46