SQL Error after add Monitor starting after Update to 1.31.12

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.31.x releases only.
MrRose

SQL Error after add Monitor starting after Update to 1.31.12

Post by MrRose »

HI all,

I working a long time with the 1.31.1 version without any issue. Today I do the update to 1.31.12 based on the repository of iconnor.

I started with an new DB (mysql) and create again my monitors. After doing that with the first i get the follow SQL error

Code: Select all

SQL-ERR dbFetchOne no result, statement was 'select count(if(1 and ( E.MonitorId = '2' ),1,NULL)) as EventCount0, count(if(1 and ( and E.MonitorId = '2' ),1,NULL)) as EventCount1, count(if(1 and ( and E.MonitorId = '2' ),1,NULL)) as EventCount2, count(if(1 and ( and E.MonitorId = '2' ),1,NULL)) as EventCount3, count(if(1 and ( and E.MonitorId = '2' ),1,NULL)) as EventCount4, count(if(1 and ( and E.MonitorId = '2' ),1,NULL)) as EventCount5 from Events as E where MonitorId = ?'params: 2
Any idea how to solve?

By the way I checked the mysql mode setting to "sql_mode = NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Thanks
iconnor

Re: SQL Error after add Monitor starting after Update to 1.31.12

Post by iconnor »

I'm not sure there is any real problem there, except that it expected there to be data and there wasn't. Once there are events in the db, it will probably stop complaining.
MrRose

Post by MrRose »

I do a new installation without existing DB. No problem.
After creation of one Monitor the issue started and will not solved after some minutes.

Did i need to create a new db? How can i do? Can you teach me?
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

You have a mix of old and new. Your install is confused. You are somehow using console.php from 1.31.1 with the other files from 1.31.12

Try resetting your skin by adding ?zmSkin=classic to the url