New bug in 1.31.1 Montage Review

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.31.x releases only.
xickwy

New bug in 1.31.1 Montage Review

Post by xickwy »

Hi.

I really gratefully to contribute to help and repair the code for future releases. But how i don't know the tables for the database, i'm lost and i can't resolve this issue that i have.

When i click on Montage Review, I see a blank screen (No data) and in log see that.

SQL-ERR 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'E.StorageId' in 'field list'', statement was ' SELECT E.Id,E.Name,E.StorageId,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(E.StartTime) AS StartTimeSecs, CASE WHEN E.EndTime IS NULL THEN (SELECT UNIX_TIMESTAMP(DATE_ADD(E.StartTime, Interval max(Delta)+0.5 Second)) FROM Frames F WHERE F.EventId=E.Id) ELSE UNIX_TIMESTAMP(E.EndTime) END AS CalcEndTimeSecs, E.Length, CASE WHEN E.Frames IS NULL THEN (Select count(*) FROM Frames F WHERE F.EventId=E.Id) ELSE E.Frames END AS Frames,E.MaxScore,E.Cause,E.Notes,E.Archived,E.MonitorId FROM Events AS E INNER JOIN Monitors AS M ON (E.MonitorId = M.Id) WHERE NOT isnull(E.Frames) AND NOT isnull(StartTime) GROUP BY E.Id,E.Name,E.StartTime,E.Length,E.Frames,E.MaxScore,E.Cause,E.Notes,E.Archived,E.MonitorId HAVING CalcEndTimeSecs > '1499729509' AND StartTimeSecs < '1499733109''

/usr/share/zoneminder/www/includes/database.php, line 119

It does the same with two servers that I have. Both servers i've add the PPA and upgraded from 1.30.4 to 1.31.1. It update so good, without problems. On this server (Oldest, with a big data of events), got this message. Using MySQL. Ubuntu Server 16.04.2. I've dump the DB, drop the database, create it again with the zm_create.sql and later i've add the backup.I think it can be a truncated table, a fail with the zm_update, or a denial permission while adding the table in the database. I will think, it's a issue with my DB. But no.

A newest server, Ubuntu Server, 16.04.2. Cleanest (One week ago), MariaSQL, an PPA added. Cleanest install of 1.31.1. It's works fine. Montage Review works fine. But....., two days later, an a lot of events. The same error in SQL, the same line when i try the Montage Review. I don't touch anything. It does byself.

I use ZmNinja for it. It works like a charm. And i don't need it. But if i need to see it remote, it fail, and don't show any data.

Ask anything and I post the info that need. I will try to add all the information you can need for fix them. I'm spanish and the time zone can be a issue with the fast response.

I don't known how put it into Github. Anyway I put it here

Pd.: I'm bestest reading than writing. If i got a grammatical FAIL, So Sorry! I learn by try-error. I havn't problem for me to correct the translation
iconnor

Re: New bug in 1.31.1 Montage Review

Post by iconnor »

I have updated master to remove the reference to StorageId
rockedge

Post by rockedge »

hate to be a bummer but in zoneminder_1.31.1~20170711112901-trusty_i386.deb the montage 3 wide view has the center field pushing the 3rd field over to the right creating a space between monitor 2 and 3.
capture362.png
capture362.png (135.94 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
juanmoura

Post by juanmoura »

Same with me. I have the same error. When i click on Montage Review the page spend a very time loading the page and not open. When i click in the montage the page show me very well. I need to use Montage Review. The app zmNinja have many bugs and i don`t like it.
juanmoura

Post by juanmoura »

Good afternoon everyone, my white screen problem in version 1.31 I'm solving Zoneminder, and installing a version, and then upgrading to a version 1.31 of the ppa: master repository of ubuntu.
But now it has appeared another problem, it takes time to load, (it is even understandable the delay, because it has 43 cameras with reduced resolution in the system for 640x480 and 32 colors recording as MODETEC and via H264 Passthroug), after loading it appears the mosaic overlapping the icons that I can advance the time or retreat. Follow the image of the problem. If anyone knows please help me. Thank you.

This is my mosaic with error
https://ibb.co/crE5vR