Setting up zones, Area (PX/%) is incorrectly calculated.

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
SpikeyGG

Setting up zones, Area (PX/%) is incorrectly calculated.

Post by SpikeyGG »

I've been using ZM for a while, I'm currently on version 1.30.4. I just got a new camera (same model as one already on my ZM system) and I started to set up the zones for it. The area definition screen seems to be totally fubar, every time I add a new point to the shape it adds it WAY off the image boundaries -- I have to manually bring the pixel value back into the frame. I can watch it try to calculate the percentage or pixel count and it's WAY larger than the size of the image as I drag the point around inside the frame of the image.

How can I fix this? My other cameras have realistic boundaries but I'm worried that I configured those areas before upgrading to 1.30.4 and if I touch them now, they'll be broken. Here are some screen shots of what I'm seeing. One zone (Near Ground) appears to be working correctly and gives about 40% of the image but the other two zones are way outta whack. I don't know why one worked and the others didn't. I tried creating a new zone and manually redefining the boundaries but I got the same results.
ZM_Area_Problem_Small.png
ZM_Area_Problem_Small.png (406.79 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
ZM_Area_Problem2_Small.png
ZM_Area_Problem2_Small.png (448.44 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
Please help!

Thanks,
-Greg