Cannot find Montage option

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
ICXC_Nika

Cannot find Montage option

Post by ICXC_Nika »

Good morning,

I am a noob when it comes to Zoneminder and *Nix so I thank the community for all the answers, and awesome documentation like the Easy Way:Ubuntu 16.04 guide which, along with the iconner package, helped me install ZM 1.30.2.

The owner of our company is 92 and is used to looking at his grid of cameras from our DVR. We have several IP cameras which it seems he used to be able to access via their individual web UIs but unfortunately he can no longer remember how. Dementia sucks! I brought up Zoneminder in hopes that I could give him the grid of cameras he is familiar with but I do not see the Montage option on index.php using IE11.

I am slowly working through the forums to try to solve this other blue screen problem I am having but I will mention it here in case it is relevant. I have one Amcrest Pro HD camera streaming in ZM as I would expect. I have some TrendNet TV-IP422WN cameras which when I tried to set one up I just get a blue screen with timestamp. I have added these two monitors to a group but I can't figure out how to view them on the same screen.

Thank you,
Todd
Thank you,
Todd

ZM 1.33.6
Ubuntu 18.10
iconner package
rockedge

Re: Cannot find Montage option

Post by rockedge »

when there is more than 1 monitor configured and running and they are listed in the web console that is visible...there should be a link to the top right hand side like : Cycle / Montage / Montage Review

when there is only one monitor the selection for Montage does not appear on the web console.

hope that helps.
ICXC_Nika

Re: Cannot find Montage option

Post by ICXC_Nika »

Thank you Rockedge, that helps a lot! Once I got another camera working the option is there.

Todd
Thank you,
Todd

ZM 1.33.6
Ubuntu 18.10
iconner package