montage review, monitor mismatch

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
tazar

montage review, monitor mismatch

Post by tazar »

Hi everybody,

i'm having some trouble understanding how "monitor review" feature works...

The montage review page, does not reproduce at all my monitor setup: in the timeline, monitor names in the left part of the screen, are completely messed up.
745y4b5.png
745y4b5.png (195.06 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
my setup currently consists in 9 monitor, of which m1,2,3,4 are in record mode, m5,6,7 are in modect mode (lower res streams of cam 1,2,3), and m8,9 are for testing purposes.
568fdbdfg896.png
568fdbdfg896.png (65.16 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
If you have a look at the screen, the first 4 monitors in montage review are in pink-reddish colour, which i think is correct because m1...4 are in record mode, BUT monitor names are not correct!!!!

1. "motion cancello" --> should be m5, in modect
2. "cancello" --> should be m1
3. "event record cancello" --> is currently disabled
4. "corte" should be m2
5. "androne" should be m3, record, but is represented in montage review as the modect source of the current event (which sould be m5)
7. is actually m9, that is in monitor only and is not producing events at all...

i can't figure out any solution to the problem, which apparenty is not browser related, as happens in FF,chrome,and safari.
Wil

Re: montage review, monitor mismatch

Post by Wil »

I noticed the same bug.
The point is that ZM organize the screens to set in the All Event windows, in your case :
motion-cancello | cancello |vent record cancello
corte (under)
etc...
And in the time line, the monitor's name appear in this order. But for some reason, the time line itself (the white, pink, red thing) is based on the main page's order, in your case :
cancello
corte
androne
canale
etc...

I'm not able to fixe this bug, but to bypass it, I just changed the monitors order in the main page, to make it match with the order in the All Events window.