Time laps Montage Review never worked for me

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
DoubleHP

Time laps Montage Review never worked for me

Post by DoubleHP »

http://Server/zm/index.php?view=montage ... =1&speed=1

I have on the top, the names of all my cameras; on the right of each camera, a red (or pink) rectangle matching events. In the bottom, six rectangles (one per camera), all always saying "no data".

What would have been intuitive to me would have been to see in the bottom, the image of the camera matching the even where the cursor is moving. But I never get any image. I don't see the point of such a pannel if i can never see images.

I first thought it was a browser bug; but after browser update, still no luck.

Other issue:
when I click on main Montage Review
http://Server/zm/index.php?view=montagereview&group=0
the page is very long to load; about 1 mn. All other pages are fast (cycle, and montage). Sounds like a timeout (DNS?).
mspk7305

Re: Time laps Montage Review never worked for me

Post by mspk7305 »

your links are to your local server, try sceenshots of the pages instead
juanmoura

Post by juanmoura »

Same with me.. when i click on main Montage Review the page is very long to load and never show me the images, and when i click in Montage i see only 6 cameras, not show me the others cameras, my sistem have 45 cameras.
bbunge

Post by bbunge »

juanmoura wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:28 pm Same with me.. when i click on main Montage Review the page is very long to load and never show me the images, and when i click in Montage i see only 6 cameras, not show me the others cameras, my sistem have 45 cameras.
Would guess you are using Firefox web browser. Look for the Firefox fix in the WIKI.
rockedge

Post by rockedge »