ZM+FreeBSD11 cannot modify headers

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
jaywest

ZM+FreeBSD11 cannot modify headers

Post by jaywest »

ZM 1.30, installed via freebsd's 'pkg add' utility (zm pkg zoneminder-1.30.0_3)
OS is Freebsd 11-Release

I followed all the instructions the port/pkg maintainer provided inside the package. All worked perfect, no errors.
The system actually seems to work and come up and let me add monitors. But one thing is of concern.... when I follow the simple two step directions on the zm website for changing the skin from classic to flat. I can change it on the system tab, and the change sticks. But when I go to the display tab to change the CSS to flat... the drop down changes from classic to flat. But the moment I hit save... it flashes an error VERY quickly and then shows it set back to classic. By doing that many many times I was able to piece together the flashed error message:

warning: cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/zoneminder/skins/classic/includes/functions.php:42) in /usr/local/www/zoneminder/skins/classic/views/options.php on line 94

I'd not think it is permissions, as I can save the classic->flat transition on the system tab just fine. It sure won't save the classic->flat transition on the display tab though. I would bet it's a php config issue... but I'm quite sure it was set as the port/pkg maintainer set.

Any ideas? The only things in my nginx log are login confirmations. I don't see any logs for zm.

Jay West
jaywest

Re: ZM+FreeBSD11 cannot modify headers

Post by jaywest »

*BUMP*
I needed to get this up and running... anyone have any ideas what is going wrong with the above?
abi

Re: ZM+FreeBSD11 cannot modify headers

Post by abi »

File a bug report.
This warning is the setcookie() output - it's prohibited to call it after headers was sent.
http://php.net/manual/en/function.setcookie.php
If output exists prior to calling this function, setcookie() will fail and return FALSE.