[SOLVED] Configuration of a camera

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
Matmilan

[SOLVED] Configuration of a camera

Post by Matmilan »

Hi at all,
I'm trying to configure a ip cam with rtsp and h264 configuration but doesn't work...
I also tryed connect using ONVIF (This cam supports it) but nothing...

This is the link that I tested with VLC and work because I see the video's cam
rtsp://user:pass@192.168.1.42:40002/0
In attached you can see the configuration of the camera.

How can I do?
Thanks in advance

P.S. I only tried to configure that in monitor mode and I can't see the video
Attachments
Configuration camera
Configuration camera
conf 42.png (9.23 KiB) Viewed 3115 times
Last edited by Matmilan on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
knight-of-ni

Re: Configuration of a camera

Post by knight-of-ni »

We need to see screenshots of the monitor configuration in zoneminder (general and source tabs).
What would also be helpful is knowing the make/model of the camera and what linux distro you are using.
Visit my blog for ZoneMinder related projects using the Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, Odroid, and the ESP8266
All of these can be found at https://zoneminder.blogspot.com/
Matmilan

Post by Matmilan »

knnniggett wrote:We need to see screenshots of the monitor configuration in zoneminder (general and source tabs).
What would also be helpful is knowing the make/model of the camera and what linux distro you are using.
I'm using Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS with Eomboom IPC-VI50K-1.0E (http://www.eonboom.com/products-detail. ... 344&nkey=2)
Attachments
cam42.png
cam42.png (20.82 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
knight-of-ni

Post by knight-of-ni »

The value you entered into the Max FPS field is invalid. Click the "?" next to the field, read the help text, then fix the value you've placed in that field.
I don't know if the help text will translate properly, so feel to ask if your have questions.

Make sure you have set your PATH_ZMS correctly under options. The correct value for this is specified in the installation documentation for your distro.

Use VLC to tell you what the exact dimensions of the video are. It may not be exactly 1280x720, but you have to get this exactly correct in zoneminder.

Set your colorspace to 32 bit for a performance boost.

Change your Remote Method to RTP/Unicast. If that does not work, then try every other option from the dropdown.

If you still cannot view a stream in zoneminder, then we need to see the contents of your zoneminder log file, from the moment zoneminder is started up until just after errors occur. Do not open a live monitor for this test.
Visit my blog for ZoneMinder related projects using the Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, Odroid, and the ESP8266
All of these can be found at https://zoneminder.blogspot.com/
Matmilan

Post by Matmilan »

Thanks it's work!!