Real-time stats viewable?

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
Tantamount

Real-time stats viewable?

Post by Tantamount »

Is there a way to look at the real-time zone stats on a live feed? I've got some activity that isn't triggering an alarm and I want to figure out if it's because of not sensitive enough active zones or too sensitive preclusive zones.
3 ReoLink RLC-410
2 Annke NC800
Kubernetes 1.22.6 statefulset of 5 Ubuntu 20.04 pods using iconnor's repository
ZoneMinder Version 1.36.12
knight-of-ni

Re: Real-time stats viewable?

Post by knight-of-ni »

This seems to be the same question as your other thread.

There is no way to see statistics for preclusive zones. You should first tune your active motion zones w/o the preclusive zones. Only after you get the active zones tuned, then add small, preclusive zones if you really, really need to, which I'm not sure you do from the screenshots you've shown in the other thread.
Visit my blog for ZoneMinder related projects using the Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, Odroid, and the ESP8266
All of these can be found at https://zoneminder.blogspot.com/
Tantamount

Re: Real-time stats viewable?

Post by Tantamount »

Actually, this is a separate issue with another camera. I had made two changes:
1) I changed the motion detection of my zones to the preset Best, High Sensitivity from Fast, High Sensitivity.
2) I enabled the config setting "Use a weighted algorithm to calculate the centre of an alarm."

Yet as I was watching the camera, people were walking through the zone without triggering the alarm like they had previously.

The impetus for asking this question however was not to solve this particular issue, but to get a better understanding by tying the numbers directly to what I'm seeing through the camera.

I think this may help me visualize how the zones/images are processed: "Record intermediate alarm diagnostic images, can be very slow"
however, after enabling it, I couldn't find any place in the GUI to look at the images.
3 ReoLink RLC-410
2 Annke NC800
Kubernetes 1.22.6 statefulset of 5 Ubuntu 20.04 pods using iconnor's repository
ZoneMinder Version 1.36.12