Montage review stopped working

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.30.x releases only.
quian

Montage review stopped working

Post by quian »

Had ubuntu 16.04lts with zoneminder up and running for a few months now and all been working well. Today I noticed montage review not loading ( webrowser sits waiting for (server ip)

Montage still works fine and I have tried rebooting and connecting from different pc)

Also check the logs but do see anything.

What could have changed? Not too sure were to start?

Any suggestions :roll:
quian

Re: Montage review stopped working

Post by quian »

HI

zoneminder 1.30 ubuntu 16.04lts

i have arround 115000 events (running on mocord) around a month of footage on a 4tb hard drive ( 27 ip cams)

I have about 16gb free memory and an i5 proc running about 70%.

I can no longer use montage review (i think this has to do with mysql trying to load all the events before it loads the monitors. (i am currently using zmninja as a work around (by the way an amazing app :D )

Is there any way to filter the amount of events before loading montage review??? maybe this will help?
quian

Post by quian »

quian wrote:HI

zoneminder 1.30 ubuntu 16.04lts

i have arround 115000 events (running on modect) around a month of footage on a 4tb hard drive ( 27 ip cams)

I have about 16gb free memory and an i5 proc running about 70%.

I can no longer use montage review (i think this has to do with mysql trying to load all the events before it loads the monitors. (i am currently using zmninja as a work around (by the way an amazing app :D )

Is there any way to filter the amount of events before loading montage review??? maybe this will help?
iconnor

Post by iconnor »

Thing is that php is limited in how much it can use... I think it defaults to something small. You might want to look in your logs because if php is dying due to a memory restriction, it will say so... and you can just bump up the amount of ram that php is allowed to use.

However... montage review needs some work. The author disappeared the moment we merged it.
quian

Post by quian »

Thank you :)

Will see what I can find...
quian

Post by quian »