Help with Monoprice IP Cam

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.29.x releases only.
scott.bertsch

Help with Monoprice IP Cam

Post by scott.bertsch »

I have searched everywhere for setting to get this camera to work, I know that people have used them as I asked the question on monoprice, however they have since discontinued the specific camera and deleted it from their web page and inventory and with it all the comments on how it works with ZM.

The web interface shows NC303-MD and from what I have found it is a re-branded Cantek I have tried many things but I never get an image from the camera. Please HELP :oops:
scott.bertsch

Re: Help with Monoprice IP Cam

Post by scott.bertsch »

BTW the web interface works fine, I have to use a username and password to get into the web page, I have tried using username:password@IP-address and ZM complains about it being an invalid hostname.
bbunge

Post by bbunge »

ISPY has this: https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=MonoPrice

Try those settings in VLC. When it works in VLC use that string in ZM (ffmpeg) and check the resolution VLC reports. Use VLC (Tools, Media Information, Codec) to check camera Display Resolution.
scott.bertsch

Post by scott.bertsch »

Thank you bbunge, I will give it a try that way, I have tried a number of things.
scott.bertsch

Post by scott.bertsch »

Seems that I can't even get ispayconnect to connect to the camera... I have been trying VLC as well and I must have the string incorrect. I know I am probably doing it wrong. So I will continue to work the issue.