Event Sever parsing error

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
cafftab

Event Sever parsing error

Post by cafftab »

I tried upgrading to the most recent event server and made changes to to the secrets file for certificates but it always errors for the api token, I assumed it was /server/zm or /server/zm/api even commented out it still looks for that token as well as the ones for ML that is commented out. I had to downgrade back to 4.7 Are there dependencies that are needed for this version that I missed? I was running zm 1.33.15.
asker

Re: Event Sever parsing error

Post by asker »

Hard to say without seeing debug logs.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
cafftab

Post by cafftab »

Ok when I have some time I will try again and if I get similar results I will send in the logs. It take considerable time to get the settings in the new configuration files working the same as it did before the upgrade. I had notifications, face and license plate working great, I don't know why I can't live by the "it its not broke don't fix it" rule. Are there any release notes or just the details in the configuration. There doesn't seem to be much explanation in the readthedocs
asker

Post by asker »

1. Always read breaking changes
2. Release changelogs are available on GitHub
3. The config files are heavily commented so you can understand what the new options do
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs