Zmninja not working after zoneminder update to 1.32.3

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
elchavodel8

Zmninja not working after zoneminder update to 1.32.3

Post by elchavodel8 »

I updated zoneminder from 1.31 to 1.32.3 zmninja stop working i get api access error in the app, but in zoneminder api is enabled and the config its the same as it was before.
What can it be?
asker

Re: Zmninja not working after zoneminder update to 1.32.3

Post by asker »

Start with this
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
elchavodel8

Post by elchavodel8 »

thanks :D yes i just check and when i do /zm/api/host/getVersion.json i get error response :oops:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function apc_fetch() in /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Cache/Engine/ApcEngine.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php(363): ApcEngine->read('myapp_cake_core...') #1 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/I18n/I18n.php(235): Cache::read('cake_dev_en-ca', '_cake_core_') #2 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/basics.php(636): I18n::translate('Cache engine "%...', NULL, 'cake_dev') #3 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php(184): __d('cake_dev', 'Cache engine "%...', '_cake_core_') #4 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php(151): Cache::_buildEngine('_cake_core_') #5 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app/Config/core.php(375): Cache::config('_cake_core_', Array) #6 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Core/Configure.php(72): include('/usr/share/zone...') #7 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/bootstrap.php(442): Configure::bootstrap(true) #8 /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/app/webroot/index.php(90): incl in /usr/share/zoneminder/www/api/lib/Cake/Cache/Engine/ApcEngine.php on line 91
asker

Post by asker »

This would require you to fix the ZM APIs.
There are several threads in the ZM 1.32.x and 1.33.x forums that might help you.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs