zmninja 1.2.35 - Camera Icon

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
ZMBrian

zmninja 1.2.35 - Camera Icon

Post by ZMBrian »

Using zmninja 1.2.35D on Windows 10, iOS, MacOS

"Camera" icon in event footage - This appears to bring up stills included in the "ring buffer" around the alarmed frames for the purposes of saving. Is this the correct behavior? If it is, I think an important feature addition would be a screen capture icon ("snapshot") that could capture any frame during footage playback, which is what I thought the camera icon was supposed to do. Important because a relevant frame might not necessarily be an alarm frame or in the ring buffer (e.g., something important happens outside a designated zone).

Also, I'm still having an issue when using scrub or fast forward during event footage "breaking" the "Camera" icon feature in 1.2.35. I described this in an earlier post and included my debug log (posted 10/29/2016).

Finally, is there a way (or upcoming plan) to suppress/hide a monitor in Event Montage?

These minor issues aside, the new features have been great! Keep up the awesome work!
asker

Re: zmninja 1.2.35 - Camera Icon

Post by asker »

Hi,

1. Camera icon - its supposed to be _ALL_ frames - but I think there is a bug.

2. Event Montage - What happens if you go to montage view, hide some monitors (eye icon) and then go to event montage? It should not show them. There seems to be a visual bug here too, but should work

3. fast forward breaking camera - I don't see it, but I'll investigate

Its easier if you could create a github issue for each one so I can track them - https://github.com/pliablepixels/zmNinja/issues - please create them for 1 & 3 (2 separate issues if you could) and if 2 doesn't work, for that too. For 1, please make sure you add the type of event - was it modect or mocord, if there were bulk frames etc.

thx & glad you like the updates
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
ZMBrian

Re: zmninja 1.2.35 - Camera Icon

Post by ZMBrian »

>>>> 2. Event Montage - What happens if you go to montage view, hide some monitors (eye icon) and then go to event montage? It should not show them. There seems to be a visual bug here too, but should work

Yes, I confirmed hiding a monitor using "eye icon" in Montage hides the monitor in Event Montage.

From a convenience stand-point, it would be nice to have the equivalent of the "eye icon" in Event Montage, because some monitors I want on in Montage but off in Event Montage.

Will work on creating the github issue as you suggested.