Important Note: Please upgrade ZM to 1.29, zmNinja to 1.0.6, zmEventServer to 0.7

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
asker

Important Note: Please upgrade ZM to 1.29, zmNinja to 1.0.6, zmEventServer to 0.7

Post by asker »

Hi folks,
For those who have been running zmNinja for a while, an important request:

a) Please upgrade ZM to 1.29 stable - it was released on Feb 05 by knnnigget (Fedora/CentOS) and iconnor (Ubuntu). It includes some important fixes that zmNinja needs. zmNinja will not work with older versions - I've upped the version it needs as a minimum. Sorry if this disrupts your workflow, but these things will occur when you are using development snapshots. Folks using 1.29-development snapshots, please switch to stable as soon as possible. zmNinja cannot differentiate between -development and -stable, so it will continue to work, but -development does not have some important patches

b) Folks using debian - I can't do anything about packages for 1.29 - you need to contact the maintainer of ZM debian

c) Please upgrade zmNinja to 1.0.6 - I've released updates for all platforms (but iOS will take a few weeks).

d) If you are using push notifications, please upgrade to 0.7 --> zmNinja 1.0.6 will warn you sternly if you are using an older version.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs