Monitor won't snap to grid

Discussion topics related to mobile applications and ZoneMinder Event Server (including machine learning)
virtualbitz

Monitor won't snap to grid

Post by virtualbitz »

I've been having a bizarre issue with ZMNinja for Windows. I have one monitor MICCAM05 that won't snap to grid. They also keep getting disabled every time I navigate away from the Montage view. If I enable them, I can view the monitor without issue. I can expand the monitor, but when I close the expanded view to go back to Montage, the monitor is disabled again. Logs are attached.
zmNinja-logs-May-19-21_11-20-23.txt
(105.53 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
virtualbitz

Re: Monitor won't snap to grid

Post by virtualbitz »

Update: This only affects ZMNinja for Windows, My Android instance works as expected, no issues with MICCAM05 being disabled constantly.

I switch between about 5 Windows computers regularly, all running ZMNinja, all experience the same issue with MICCAM05
asker

Post by asker »

Was this monitor added after you configured your windows client? If so running wizard again will fix it. It’s a bug in 1.6.008. If not it’s something else.
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
virtualbitz

Post by virtualbitz »

That fixed it. Thanks!