XML

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.28.x releases only.
Michaeln

XML

Post by Michaeln »

Hi all,

I recently installed Zoneminder 1.28.1 (on LinuxMint 17.2 Rafaela 64bit) and successfully got it up and running. I was rather foolishly tweaking the settings and in the "General" settings went to change the skin from "classic" to "xml". This has now rendered Zoneminder useless.

Can anyone please advise which file I need to edit, where it is located and the correct edit to revert it back to classic" skin.

Thanks,

Michael
asker

Re: XML

Post by asker »

The (currently) 2nd post when you search for "force classic" in this forum might help
Michaeln wrote:Hi all,

I recently installed Zoneminder 1.28.1 (on LinuxMint 17.2 Rafaela 64bit) and successfully got it up and running. I was rather foolishly tweaking the settings and in the "General" settings went to change the skin from "classic" to "xml". This has now rendered Zoneminder useless.

Can anyone please advise which file I need to edit, where it is located and the correct edit to revert it back to classic" skin.

Thanks,

Michael
I no longer work on zmNinja, zmeventnotification, pyzm or mlapi. I may respond on occasion based on my available time/interest.

Please read before posting:
How to set up logging properly
How to troubleshoot and report - ES
How to troubleshoot and report - zmNinja
ES docs
zmNinja docs
Michaeln

Re: XML

Post by Michaeln »

Thanks asker. Worked a treat.