Raspberry Pi 2 Install issues

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.28.x releases only.
Morning_Glory95

Raspberry Pi 2 Install issues

Post by Morning_Glory95 »

I have an issue and I need help installing.

I have a raspberry Pi 2 running Raspian Weezy. I initially installed 1.25 through APT-GET. However, I couldn't get any of my RTSP Stream running through that version. I read that 1.28 has better results, so I found a .deb file and installed that. However, some of the features on the gui webpage are not present. I can't change the Source path on the camera I'm pointing to. Also, when I add cameras, the features to change sources is not there. It's like im missing dependencies. Is there a recommended command to check for this?

Thanks,

Aaron
Morning_Glory95

Re: Raspberry Pi 2 Install issues

Post by Morning_Glory95 »

Morning_Glory95 wrote:I have an issue and I need help installing.

I have a raspberry Pi 2 running Raspian Weezy. I initially installed 1.25 through APT-GET. However, I couldn't get any of my RTSP Stream running through that version. I read that 1.28 has better results, so I found a .deb file and installed that. However, some of the features on the gui webpage are not present. I can't change the Source path on the camera I'm pointing to. Also, when I add cameras, the features to change sources is not there. It's like im missing dependencies. Is there a recommended command to check for this?

Thanks,

Aaron
Ok So update:

I have been able to get 1.28 installed on Wheezy using Raspberry Pi. I had to uninstall 1.25 and then do a Clean.

So I have two issues after this:

1. I have somehow broken Cambozola. The plugin doesn't load. It only shows the version number of Cambozola. I found some articles online showing how to fix this, but it's not working. I think it has to do with the ScriptAlias in the default file in apache2. I made some changes there earlier and I thought I changed it back but it seems to not work post these changes. I think I'm going to try

2. Shared video errors. So I have four cameras i want to display. However, It's only showing one of the cameras on display when I add all four. It says something about a shared file error in the logs.
slash133

Re: Raspberry Pi 2 Install issues

Post by slash133 »

Hi,

Sorry, I have not response to your question, but I also try to install on my zoneminder winded raspberry. Could you give me the link of the .deb package so I can try it.

Thank you a lot.