However, I would like to change the setup to remove the /zm in the URL and previously I have managed to change the root directory in Apache2 to accomplish this.
It seems that perhaps there have been some Apache security updates/changes since last time that I did this and I just cannot get it to work.
I'm predominantly a Windows guy and only have the odd play with Linux. I've used guides from the following places but with no luck, the most I managed to get to was the root showing "Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server."
- https://askubuntu.com/questions/292968/ ... his-server
https://allaboutmynonexistedworld.wordp ... umentroot/
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/589 ... che-server