automatic stop streaming (автоматическая остановка стиминга)

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.28.x releases only.
bodrak

automatic stop streaming (автоматическая остановка стиминга)

Post by bodrak » Sat May 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Good afternoon.
My question is, have a server with Ubuntu 14.04 installed ZM 1.28.1
It is connected to recorders (DVR) of different models and different manufacturers. In all there are about 300 devices. This device standing in the remote trading halls in which the Internet connection at best 1mb \ s. In this case, when running on a server communication channel is a big load, downloading flow monitor mode begins automatically, which leads to the full channel loading.
And how do I make it so that would be watching a video launched only when I click on the camera to view?

In this decision, the function of recording events and the video itself is unnecessary. Just watching a video in real time, and only on request.

Thank you.
_______

Добрый день.
У меня такой вопрос, есть сервер Убунту 14.04 с установленным ЗМ 1.28.1
К нему подключены регистраторы (DVR) разных моделей и разных производителей. Всего насчитывается порядка 300 устройств. Данный устройства стоя в удаленных торговых залах в которых интернет подключение в лучшем случаее 1мб\сек. В данном случае при запуске сервера на канал связи идет большая нагрузка, скачивание потока, в режиме монитор, начинается автоматически, что приводит к полной загрузки канала.
А как мне сделать так, что бы просмотр видео запускал лишь тогда, когда я нажму на камеру для просмотра?

В данном решении функция записи событый и самого видео ненужна. Только просмотр видео в реальном времени, и только по запросу.

Спасибо.

asker

Re: automatic stop streaming (автоматическая остановка стими

Post by asker » Sat May 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi, the short answer is you can't. Unless you disable the camera in ZM (in which case you can't view video feed either), ZM will always be capturing streams.

There was a similar discussion here a few days ago: http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewto ... 32&t=23093 if it helps
--
My collection of ZoneMinder learnings:
https://wiki.zoneminder.com/Various_ZM_thoughts