Continuous recordings being split by trigger or lost signal

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.27.x releases only.
tuff

Continuous recordings being split by trigger or lost signal

Post by tuff »

I'm successfully using Mocord and Record mode on various cameras (ver=1.27.99.0). One of the Record cameras is set to link to any motion detection on one of the Mocord cameras. When the Mocord camera detects motion, I have it set to record all frames instead one frame per 10 seconds. This works great. However, when the motion detection triggers the other Record camera, instead of recording at the live framerate like with the Mocord camera, it instead stops the continuous record, creates a new event for the motion detection (with a blank "cause"), then creates a 3rd event when it starts recording continuously again. I'd prefer to have one event instead of many for this condition.

I've also noticed anytime a network camera loses the link for a Record camera, it also stops the continuous recording, creates a "cause=Signal" event, then creates a 3rd event when it starts recording continuously again. I'd prefer to have a blank frame (or even just the words "lost signal" or something recorded in the same continuous event.

Anyone know if either of these changes are possible? Thanks!