web_php error

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
sipi

web_php error

Post by sipi »

Hi, everyone,

I have an problem with latest zm 1.25 on opensuse. When I try open Montage view some Monitors hasn't picture (only white) and I have an error message in log, for example:

web_php 2532 FAT Unable to decode JSON string '', unexpected error 5
web_php 2532 ERR socket_sendto( /var/run/zm/zms-105443s.sock ) failed: ...

What is it and how can I fix it? I didn't find anything from this problem anywhere...

Thanks.
sipi

Re: web_php error

Post by sipi »

I'm looking for the cause of the problem... I've tried Firefox, Chrome and IE and the following additional results.

Firefox
First problem was that in Montage view Firefox can't load all Monitors image, what can't load it was blank. I modified Firefox config what Wiki recommends it.
http://www.zoneminder.com/wiki/index.ph ... FireFox.3F

Then I get web_php error, for example:

web_php 2532 FAT Unable to decode JSON string '', unexpected error 5 zm/includes/functions.php 2229
web_php 2532 ERR socket_sendto( /var/run/zm/zms-105443s.sock ) failed: ... zm/includes/functions.php 2329

I get this error in Montage view and view one Monitor image but Firefox can load all image in Montage view and one Monitor.

If I changed back config than there isn't error message but Firefox can't load all Monitors image in Montage view. I thought that is an Firefox problem and I tried Chrome and IE.

IE and Chrome can't load all Monitors image and what can't load it was blank and I get an web_js error:

web_js 31713 ERR This object not supported http://192.168.1.30/zm/skins/classic/js/skin.js 148

And Chrome freeze and I need to close window because I can't logout...

I recently updated my zm then the problem occurred. Can someone help me, what happened, ZM changed and failed?

I have other problem with latest ZM after update but I write in other topic...

Thanks
sipi

Re: web_php error

Post by sipi »

Has nobody idea? Is it en zm bug?