IPC-HFW3200C rtsp stream and zoneminder

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
sipi

IPC-HFW3200C rtsp stream and zoneminder

Post by sipi »

Hi, I'd like to try an Dahua IPC-HFW-3200C ip cam with zm. This cam use rtsp to streaming mjpeg or h264 stream. I can to connect and view stream with vlc but I can't setup zm for shows pictures.

I can to use it rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.108:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1 that vlc use stream.

I setup cam on zm:

Remote Protocol RTSP
Remote Method RTP/RTSP
Remote Host Name admin:admin@192.168.1.108
Remote Host Port 554
Remote Host Path /cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1

How can I setup it for zm that I can view and record pictures?

Thanks
sipi
sipi

Re: IPC-HFW3200C rtsp stream and zoneminder

Post by sipi »

I tried some parameters that zm can to connect Dahua cam and one was successfully...

Here:

General Tab
Source Type: ffmpeg

Source Tab
Source Path: rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.108:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1

This is use default parameters of Dahua cam. If you use or changed user name or password or IP address you need changed it. Youu need open rtp port (554) on firewall.

Important. You need to use same resolution on zm setup then resolution of camera on webpage setup of camera.

There are two stream from camera, main stream and sub stream. You can select if you setup &subtype=0 the main stream or &subtype=1 the sub stream.

Important. This is a Full HD camera If you use it high resolution (more than 352x288) you need to increase shmget, and shmall value.

You need to use it only h264 streaming I can't get mjpeg stream from camera, yet. If someone knows how can I get it don't hesitate send me.

Thanks