Slackbuild Compile Error on Slack 14 x86 With corrections

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
spiritwalker

Slackbuild Compile Error on Slack 14 x86 With corrections

Post by spiritwalker »

Gigabyte Intel 775LGA MotherBoard:4GB RAM;Nvidia GPU, Three Hauppauge ImpactVCB PCI Cards. Two 1/3 Sony CCD Cheap cameras connected to device Video1 Ch 0 and Video0 Ch 0 verified working with this system.

If I uninstall FFmpeg 0.11.1 Slackbuild Package, Zoneminder 1.25 Slackbuild package compiles nicely. <-----This is wrong! You need ffmpeg in order to build and make Zoneminder Slackbuild.

Compiling Zoneminder 1.25 with ffmpeg installed causes errors and compile to fail. Search and found similar issues with CentOS users, but remedies (older versions ffmpeg 0.6.5) didn't work for me. <-------Found 0.10.6 ffmpeg works for this

..just a snipit of zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp errors from Zoneminder 1.25 compile

Code: Select all

zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:105:44: error: missing binary operator before token "("
In file included from zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:24:0:
zm_ffmpeg_camera.h:39:5: error: 'AVFormatContext' does not name a type
zm_ffmpeg_camera.h:41:5: error: 'AVCodecContext' does not name a type
zm_ffmpeg_camera.h:42:5: error: 'AVCodec' does not name a type
zm_ffmpeg_camera.h:44:5: error: 'AVFrame' does not name a type
zm_ffmpeg_camera.h:45:5: error: 'AVFrame' does not name a type
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp: In constructor 'FfmpegCamera::FfmpegCamera(int, const string&, int, int, int, int, $
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:35:5: error: 'mFormatContext' was not declared in this scope
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:37:5: error: 'mCodecContext' was not declared in this scope
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:38:5: error: 'mCodec' was not declared in this scope
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:40:5: error: 'mRawFrame' was not declared in this scope
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:41:5: error: 'mFrame' was not declared in this scope
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp: In destructor 'virtual FfmpegCamera::~FfmpegCamera()':
zm_ffmpeg_camera.cpp:46:16: error: 'mFrame' was not declared in this scope
Here's my 0.11.1 Ffmpeg configuration (installed every lib I could think of) The core libraries needed are there.

ffmpeg version 0.11.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Dec  8 2012 21:09:35 with gcc 4.7.1
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-swscale --enable-shared --enable-pthreads
  WARNING: library configuration mismatch
  avutil      configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  avcodec     configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  avformat    configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  avdevice    configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  avfilter    configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  swscale     configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  swresample  configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  postproc    configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/man --disable-debug --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-pthreads --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enable-avfilter --enable-gnutls --enable-libcdio --arch=i486 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264
  libavutil      51. 54.100 / 51. 54.100
  libavcodec     54. 23.100 / 54. 23.100
  libavformat    54.  6.100 / 54.  6.100
  libavdevice    54.  0.100 / 54.  0.100
  libavfilter     2. 77.100 /  2. 77.100
  libswscale      2.  1.100 /  2.  1.100
  libswresample   0. 15.100 /  0. 15.100
  libpostproc    52.  0.100 / 52.  0.100
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
Last edited by spiritwalker on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
PatMcLJr

Re: Slackbuild Compile Error on Slack 14 x86

Post by PatMcLJr »

sorry, I dunno

If you get it working could you post a How To in the Wiki?
I wanted to try putting up a Slackware box with zoneminder 1.25 but my mojos not strong enough.

Thank You,
Pa Jr.
----
evil doers beware, someone is watching you,
hopefully me!
spiritwalker

Re: Slackbuild Compile Error on Slack 14 x86

Post by spiritwalker »

Pat,

Hopefully we can work together on this. I have zoneminder 1.25 running on a Slackware 14 x86. I can see stills from events in modect, but cannot stream video.

I had to contact the maintainer of the Slackbuilds.org Zoneminder (r3649) to find out it's no longer maintained since 2007.

The slackbuild ffmpeg 0.11.1 available won't work when building the Zoneminder (r3649) package.

Here's what I did:

Full DVD install of Slackware 14 x86.  

Partitions: /boot, / , /usr , /var , /home , /srv 
Check with "#dmesg |grep bttv" to ensure you have correct capture card(s) driver installed.
Zoneminder.com has a list of configs to use for various cards.
Mine is a Hauppauge ImpactVCB.
With three cards installed, my bttv.conf is "options bttv card=82,82,82 tuner=4,4,4"

Instead of using Perl Slackbuilds, I used the Perl shell to get them. (<--Don't know if this is correct method)

The Zoneminder Slackbuild README-PERLDEPS.TXT lists all the scripts needed to build Zoneminder.

#perl -MCPAN -e shell 

cpan>install MD5 

cpan>install Bundle::CPAN 

cpan>reload cpan 

cpan>install LWP::UserAgent 

Install the rest from that README-PERLDEPS.TXT ...

Get the Lame and X264 dependicies. Build and install. Get the ffmpeg slackbuild, but use the ffmpeg-0.10.6.tar.bz2 from ffmpeg website. Change the VERSION= to the 0.10.6 for the ffmpeg.Slackbuild script.

The 0.11.1 doesn't allow Zoneminder slackbuild to compile and make build.

Now build and install Zoneminder Slackbuild.

Follow the instructions in README.SLACKWARE to build database and finalize settings

Start running Zoneminder 1.25 from browser "//ip-of-machine/zm"