access DVR through zoneminder client firefox and setup

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
zissshh

access DVR through zoneminder client firefox and setup

Post by zissshh »

helloo
i have an office fitted with three basic 540 tvl cameras, i have a dsl net, with a static ip, iam able to access the dvr through the Internet explorer at home ona windows machine,, but also i have to view or just stream the cameras into a linux ubuntu machine which is at office,using the same network through a router,which also uploads the camera data,

i have installed zoneminder & mysql navigator,, which shows zm,,

iam nort able to stream the camera into firefox through the zoneminder client for firefox,,wheneevr i click login throgh console tab,,i get " Unable to contact your ZoneMinder Server. @ my.static.ip/zm/index.php " and if i click the cameras tab i get " 404 Not Found File not found. mini_httpd/1.19 19dec2003 "

i have been using ubuntu and have solved my issues using a forum like you,

i wish to have help from you,
jonathancnewcomb

Re: access DVR through zoneminder client firefox and setup

Post by jonathancnewcomb »

If you are using the web server daemon: mini_httpd you may want to ensure you have followed the documentation for adding the cgi-bin and php libraries
zissshh

Post by zissshh »

iam unable to understand that part of adding cgi and php ,,,rest iam through with it,,,can you pls help how to add cgi and php
zissshh

Post by zissshh »

sudhir@sudhir-desktop:~$ sudo ./configure
[sudo] password for sudhir:
sudo: ./configure: command not found
zissshh

Post by zissshh »

Building: the zoneminder building issue has not been solved yet i tried lot of things,,,something is going wrong,,,but i have to sort it out inorder to watch them,,,,
can someone pls help me out step by step,,,cgi webdir,,,i am newbie,,,pls help.....
i have the zoneminder tool bar on firefox,,,
zissshh

Post by zissshh »

It has been a year,, ihave uninstall ubuntu & installed Linux Mint 14 with zoneminder,,,i have created the camera monitor ,,but still the cameras show 127 error,,,i have tried searching my camera through Android app Ip cam with no success,,,This is a big issues,,i am unable to watch it except on windows IE with the DVR ip adress,,,,,,,,,,,i have searched buit no help has come up,,,,,,