can't view live feed

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
KennyPowers

can't view live feed

Post by KennyPowers »

All of a sudden, I can't view the live cam feed via the web interface. It just sits at the "Cambozola V0.22 (c) Andy Wilcock, 2001". I still get alert emails containing images and video, so I know the cam is working. I went to look at the log files in the usual place (/var/log/zm) and they aren't there. Any ideas?
PacoLM

Re: can't view live feed

Post by PacoLM »

Check the /var/log/syslog file.

After more than 15 years, no longer using ZM as surveillance system.
Now in the dark side, using a commercial system...
KennyPowers

Post by KennyPowers »

Nothing relevant in /var/log/messages (don't have a /var/log/syslog). I found that I'm getting this in my apache error log though:

[Thu May 10 14:48:27 2012] [error] [client 209.166.184.50] array (\n 0 => \n array (\n 'file' => '/var/www/localhost/htdocs/drupal/zm/ajax/stream.php',\n 'line' => 55,\n 'function' => 'ajaxError',\n 'args' => \n array (\n 0 => 'socket_sendto( /tmp/zm/zms-742929s.sock ) failed: No such file or directory',\n ),\n ),\n 1 => \n array (\n 'file' => '/var/www/localhost/htdocs/drupal/zm/index.php',\n 'line' => 119,\n 'args' => \n array (\n 0 => '/var/www/localhost/htdocs/drupal/zm/ajax/stream.php',\n ),\n 'function' => 'require_once',\n ),\n), referer: http://WEBSITE_URL/zm/?view=watch&mid=2
TylerSchwend

Post by TylerSchwend »

Same. And no idea what to do about it.

Running Debian unstable, latest. The socket file gets created and then goes away.