playing events

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.25.x releases only.
Alan87i

playing events

Post by Alan87i »

when I play the top latest event it plays fine. ID 52 for example I then want to play the next event down the list ID 51 I have to click the <+ button . The event does not play it takes a few seconds and the ID will change from event 52 too event 51 but nothing happens, I click play and nothing happens. The only way I can get it to play is by clicking at the left side of the play status bar and wait a few more seconds then click play again.

I have to do this for each previous event. Takes for ever!
Back with the older versions I clicked on (previous) and BANG ! there was the next previous event playing.
Is there a setting I'm missing or any way to get the old buttons back.
Thanks
Allan
Optimist

Re: playing events

Post by Optimist »

Are you using Internet Explorer or Firfox?

I have found that the events playbck works better in Firefox although I suspect that this is due to a cpu load issue on my computer rather than a ZM problem. In any case, v1.25.0 seems to be a lot more responsive than previous versions.

I find the best way to replay events is to select Gaples Events in the Replay option box.
Alan87i

Post by Alan87i »

I'm using firefox
Load with 2 monitors in modect and both these are remote from another zm 1.23.3 box is 0.08 or less at idle and 0.33 with 1 stream open and playing events at the same time.
I tried IE and had much the same results.

is it possible to down grade from 1.25 too 1.23? on the latest xubuntu? 1.23 rocks!
lyallp

Post by lyallp »

Try going from oldest, then using +> to move towards the newest.
It's not what you asked for but it may speed up your workflow.
...Lyall