Future Development Forum - README FIRST

This forum is for discussion of the new architecture for ZM version 2 and beyond. To limit spam and off-topic posts participation is limited to members of the Contributors group but I am happy to add anyone who asks to that group.
zoneminder
Site Admin

Future Development Forum - README FIRST

Post by zoneminder » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:07 pm

I have opened up this forum as a place to commence discussions on the direction of the next major release of ZM which is currently in the concept stage.

Unlike most of the other forums this is somewhat restricted to members of the contributors group. This is really just to prevent spam and keep discussions entirely on-topic and between interested parties, though anyone can read the posts. That is the theory anyway, it's a bit fiddly to test so if anyone discovers that you can't post when you are member, or can post when you aren't, please let me know.

There is no qualification for belonging to this group, and being able to post to this forum, anyone interested can join. Just click onthe Usergroup links about and request to join the Contributors group and I will add you as soon as I can.
Phil