Weird stuff

Forum for questions and support relating to the 1.24.x releases only.
Tiggy

Weird stuff

Post by Tiggy »

Hi guys,

I didn't search the forums coz I don't know how I should describe my problem to you.

Since shortly recorded events seems to show up with a minut record time (event every minut); before an eent lastest 10 minuts.

I didn't change any configuration and didn't directly see what setting could cause zoneminder the record for 1 minut and then start new event.

Do any of you guys have an idea what is wrong or what needs to be changed?

Thx
KeithB

Post by KeithB »

go to :
Source->Misc->Section length

Then make that value 10 times what it is now.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

I did try that ... nothing changed ... after looking more into it I saw that every event off 1 min lenght had 0 frames ...

My hdd was at 1% used space; so i suppose it must be the amount off files causing problems (I have over 140000 events for 3 cameras) ...

Still deleting them ... is there a way to delete all events @ once? Filter gives memory error :|

I ll keep you guys posted afterwards
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

I Manually deleted all pictures from the event directory but even after several hours they amount on zoneminder main window only dropped 20 à 30 events ...

Even weirder if you ask me :|

Even removing cameras themselves gives me:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/zm/public_html/includes/database.php on line 125
DREMA

Post by DREMA »

What function are you using? Record, modec, etc ??
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

REcord; but doesn't matter ... I deleted all events within the mysql table myself and there I saw the frames table was broken.

I repaired the database and now everything is fine again.

Laterz all :)