translation bug in Dutch

If you would like to check the status of a language, volunteer to do a translation, or highlight or correct a problem in one of the existing language files then post here.
twinkel

translation bug in Dutch

Post by twinkel »

I wouldn't bother normally but this one has an opposite meaning:

in zm.php?view=monitor, enabled is translated to Uitgeschakeld
should be translated to Ingeschakeld.
ZM 1.23.3 self-compiled works on: Debian 4.1 Etch 2.6.18 Stable(!) / Athlon XP2100+ / Logitech QuickCam Zoom (046d:08b4)
nightcrawler

Re: translation bug in Dutch

Post by nightcrawler »

this bug is stil active in the 1.25 version. and it very confusing because enabled/disabled translation is switched.

New language file uploaded with LOTS OF corrections and supplements!
nl_nl_125.rar
(12.16 KiB) Downloaded 1388 times
:?: (I get an blank webpage when i'm using it in zm 1.25..so maybe its and error. but I can't find PHP errors with notepad++ checker..)
Zoneminder @Ubuntu 11 server, ZM 1.25.0 , FFMPEG, 4 Analoge cameras, 1.6ghz P4mobile, 2GB ram, 60GB-HDD.
I also have an (homeseer) domotica system up-and-running with touchscreens,light controllers,weather forecast etc.
nightcrawler

Re: translation bug in Dutch

Post by nightcrawler »

Updated file. correction on error in version 1.10. (i've did an PHP correction on some lines. ) the new file is working @ zoneminder 1.25.0!
And I've also made some improvements on a few strings.

new version (1.2) is in the attachment.
nl_nl DUTCH ZM 1.25.0.zip
version 1.2 .
(12.74 KiB) Downloaded 1110 times
(unzip and place in the zm/lang/ directory from your install)
Zoneminder @Ubuntu 11 server, ZM 1.25.0 , FFMPEG, 4 Analoge cameras, 1.6ghz P4mobile, 2GB ram, 60GB-HDD.
I also have an (homeseer) domotica system up-and-running with touchscreens,light controllers,weather forecast etc.