Foscam C1 & ZoneMinder 1.30.4

Post here to ask any questions about hardware suitability, configuration in ZoneMinder, or experiences. If you just want to know if something works with ZoneMinder or not, please check the Hardware Compatibility sections in the forum, and the Wiki first. Also search this topic as well.
wh33lz

Foscam C1 & ZoneMinder 1.30.4

Post by wh33lz »

Is the Foscam C1 supported by ZoneMinder 1.30.4?

I have tried every how-to I could find but none of the recommended configurations will display.
The Wiki is out of date...it references menu items that do not exist.
I can connect with VLC and HTTP, just not ZoneMinder. (I got as far as the "blue screen" issue once)

The ONVIF probe detected the camera, but the "next" window was
Unable to probe network cameras, status is '255'. Output was:<br/><br/> No results from GetCapabilities: <Fault xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"/><br/><br/> Please the following command from a command line for more information:<br/><br/>/usr/bin/zmonvif-probe.pl profiles http://192.168.1.119:888/onvif/device_service 1.2 myusername mypassword

The console log says it is capturing, but this error also appears Unable to open input rtsp://wh33lz:FL3x0R+@192.168.1.119/videoMain due to: Operation now in progress Nothing else is connected to camera.

The Camera name in the console is grey, bu the function and source are green.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Currently
Name: BedrockC1
Server: None
Source Type: Ffmpeg
Function: Monitor
Enabled: "checked"
Linked Monitors: "blank"

Source: rtsp://wh33lz:password@192.168.1.119/videoMainfmpeg
Remote Method: TCP
Options: "none"
Target Colorspace: 32 bit color
Capture Width: 1280
Capture Height: 720
gour

Re: Foscam C1 & ZoneMinder 1.30.4

Post by gour »

Hi,
Is the Foscam C1 supported by ZoneMinder 1.30.4?

I have tried every how-to I could find but none of the recommended configurations will display.
The Wiki is out of date...it references menu items that do not exist.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I'm total newbie when it comes to ZoneMinder and have not isntalled it ( yet) since I'm waiting for my first Foscam C1 camera which I ordered yesterday, but I found the following post which you maybe have not seen? (at least, I hope it can be of help for me.) :D